Yes, we will book a private party for you!
- All you need is at least 10 friends and the studio is yours. We have the private room that you can book on weekday evenings or weekend for a minimum of 10, max of 15.
- Make your reservation and let the party begin, bring your drinks and snacks, everything needed to make a glass piece is supplied for you.
- Girls night out, special occasions, office parties, church groups, showers, birthdays, school Activities, fundraisers, graduation parties...you name it, we can book it!
- The cost for a two hour class is $65.00 per person with a minimum per class is 10 students.
- You can choose from an Ornament Class, Coasters: Painting With Glass or Small Kiln Carving Plate.
- Be sure to call in advance to book your special event and class choice to give us enough time to schedule the party. Just a reminder that Holidays are our busiest times and early registration is encouraged. This helps create a wonderful gift to you and your friends.
- Our maximum capacity is 15.
- We supply everything you need with the exception of libations. You may bring drinks along with snacks or appetizers.
- A credit card is required at the time of reservation. It is used only to hold the reservation and your party. Remember, there is a minimum of 10 guests, so you will be charged if the party minimum is not met.
- Since we are reserving a time slot and our studio for your group we require a 15 day cancellation notice IN WRITING, either by email or brought to the studio.
- Please note that at a private party which is closed to the public. All participants attending must be reserved separately by name prior to the class. The studio must be reserved in advance by a particular group or for a particular event. Public walk ins are not allowed.
Please do not hesitate to contact Sarinda with any questions, please email her at SarindaJones@icloud.com or call 801.835.8611.
Studio location is in Downtown Salt Lake City Artspace 422 West 900 South #105.
If you do not see the date you are looking for please just ask for what you are interested in.